By developing the essential components of a business plan, JA Be Entrepreneurial
challenges students from 15 to 19 years old, start an entrepreneurial venture while still in high school.
Following participation in the program, students will be able to:
• Recognize characteristics and practices of successful entrepreneurs.
• Evaluate an entrepreneurial idea based on product, customer, and competitive-advantage criteria.
• Demonstrate business-planning skills for venture start-up, marketing, manage ment, an d ethical decision-making.
This year has 5 participating schools
1. Thewphaingarm School, Bangkok
2. Wat Dan Sam Rong School, Bangkok
3. Darasamutr School, Chonburi Province
4. Pluakdaeng Pittayakom School, Rayong Province
5. Maptaphut Phan Witthayakhan School, Rayong Province